Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My left arm for a calendar...

15 minutes to go. I log off the computer in the lab at the university, go downstairs for a pre-exam... sit, walk to the assigned class, burst through the door with only 2 minutes to spare, and find myself in front of a group of people I've never met.
Now seriously, this has happened to you too, right?
I guess they just switched the rooms, I should have checked the exam schedule more recently, cause I haven't looked at it since it first came out. So, I'll quickly run to the B building where the exam schedule is posted and take a look at where I'm supposed to be.
"A252"... the room is right...
"9:00am-12:00pm"... the time is right...
"Apr. 13th"... the date is right...
Is it though?
"Excuse me, what's today's date?"
The girl beside me says it's the 12th...
"Are you sure?" I ask while getting out my phone to test her hypothesis...
Yes, she says she's sure.
"Uhm, how can that be? I checked... my exam is on Tuesday, April 13th, 2005."
It's unfortunate for me that that date doesn't exist.
"I guess my exam is tomorrow."
She replies by telling me that it's better than being a day late.
I guess.
Now it means I should feel obligated to spend another day trying to learn this stuff before writing my exam. I was all rushed and defeated, and now I have 23 hours still until it even starts.
So I guess on that note, I'll be off to read stuff that I was hoping I would never have to read again after an hour ago... sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home