Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

J to the Intz...

Got a job interview...
In half an hour. Pretty sketchy right now, cause I don't really know if I want the job. It better be a good one. I suppose I'll find that all out when I get there, and then it will be clear to me whether I want it or not.
Hope its a good one.
Hope I want it.
Hope then that they want me too.
Need money for school and travelling. Also need a better car. This job is all the way across town so it better be good for me to take it cause it means I'll have to insure Manny over summer which I did not want to do, and that I'll have to drive the poor little guy, which he does not want me to do. But if I drove Manny to get money, then I could spend some of that money getting Manny fixed, which he WOULD like... so maybe I'll do that.
Hmmm.
bye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home