Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Thursday, April 14, 2005

J to Intz... pt. II

Just got a job yesterday. Yup, the interview went pretty good. Apparently, I’m “exactly the type of person [they]’re looking for.” I almost didn’t trust her in some respects, cause she was one of these successful-late-twenties-business-ladies types, a little corporate sales-ish, but the company hired me for a full time position till the end of summer. Now today I need to go talk to Sears and see if they’ll let me stay on there like one day a week or something. That would be prime, cause then I’d have a p/t job lined up for fall already. Hopefully this all comes together.
I have an exam tonight. I should probably get off my butt and go study, but I’m so lazy, and really, I think I know it all already. The hard exam is over, and the other two will be fairly easy. So, because I’m so confident I spent the early part of last night exploring up on the mountain again. Dan Bryce came along. Hadn’t seen him in a while due to school and other things… girls… sheesh. So we explored a bit…
Found a DANGER EXPLOSIVES sign…

Found some old metal storm drain covers…

Found a fire hydrant in the middle of the bush on the top of the mountain…

Was a pretty interesting early evening, punctuated by conversations of city planning and urban development, as well as one particular view of the summit of Sumas Mountain and the encroaching development. We came to the conclusion that Sumas Mountain would never again look like it does today, and that that sucks!!! But that’s life, chai-mai?
The second part of the evening was spent watching the Bjork live DVD. Uhm, that was pretty incredible. Like, seriously, that girl has so many brilliant ideas. Pretty inspiring for two amateur musicians such as ourselves. However it ended and I decided to get some sleep, cause I have to study today. Hard. Then write an exam. LAME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home