Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bam!!!

And just like that, I post a new post-cool post. I'm married now.
This has been about the longest I've ever gone without updating my blog, and it feels like I should go about updating this thing.
What has happened since May...
Uhm, had a summer. Worked and planned wedding.
Got married Aug. 4th. Good times were had by all.
Went to Thailand with Andrea Hendy. Got sick, crashed a motorbike, came home a month later, good as new.
Started my Masters. Lost touch with my brain cause I was also working full time. But I finished the semester.
Stopped my masters. Too much work... I'll finish later once Andrea can work.
Uhm... and now...

...

later.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Furtney said...

NO WAY! First! Kyle, I had you on my google reader, and almost took you off, but now I am glad that I did not do so. I am glad to see that you are returning to the blog world land place.

Love you


df

 

Post a Comment

<< Home