Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Monday, January 29, 2007

YOONG!!!!!!!!!

You guys won't even believe how excited I am. No, I'm serious.
I had kind of mentioned back in the day that I was thinking of fixing my moped near the end of January and perhaps insuring it as well. I was only going to insure it after it was fixed though, so I didn't really expect it to be insured for a few more weeks.
However...
I went over to my parents house yesterday afternoon to see if I could start sorting out the problem, and I totally fixed it. Just like that. I totally didn't think it would be that easy, but it was. Basically, as best as my non-trained-mechanic mind can figure, the carburetor was leaking gas, so not enough was getting to the cylinder to keep the little guy running. So... tighten a bolt or two, and we're up an on our way... I put the most expensive gas I could find in it (mostly cause at $3 a tank, I can do what I want), kick started for about 10 minutes, and let it run for quite a while (once I actually got it going). Then I whipped up and down the street a million times to 'test' it, all the while enjoying myself very much, and then went back and cleaned all the dust and grime off the little guy.
So this brings me to today.
I have my old insurance information in my bag, and after class I'm gonna bus over to the insurance place, then to my parents and drive Yoong home.
That is the end of my story.
Oh, and Jess, don't believe anything they tell you... I never said anything bad about Albertans last night... Uhm, I gotta go to school now.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home