Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Live Basil

Yeah, live basil. It's great.
I like stir fry, as all'y'all prolly realize. But the little dudes (fresh basil leaves) come in packages that are too big if I just want a touch of flavour. I can't use the dried stuff too much any more, cause putting fresh basil into my fry is just amazing. So last night I had Joel and Dan over for some eats, and joel and I went out to buy some veggies.
We bought veggies.
Then I saw it.
Live basil. A basil plant in a little pot.
It now resides on my window sill, watered and soaking up the sun. It's missing a few leaves after last nights meal, but I'm hoping they'll grow back soon. Yeah. Fresh live basil.
My life has been changed.

eat.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...Kevin and I bought the same basil plant yesterday! I haven't used it yet, but plan to soon.

Christa

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home