Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rain.

Today it rains.
I am still missing a part for my moped... a very important one. I can't drive without it, and it's been missing for the last 3 weeks. So, I've been out of luck, basically. It's just a good thing that my Dad is so rad, that he lets me borrow his truck whenever I need it. That's a good Dad, that's awesome.
So I"ve been wasting way too much money on gas (I still have to pay him, since I was too broke to fill up last time), and driving as little as possible and basically missing the ability to rip around on Yoong.
We've just come off 3 weeks of beautiful weather, and I would have loved to spend a (literal) few bucks driving around in the sun on evenings and weekends. Even driving to and from work would be great. But alas, my foreman has been giving me rides, so I guess I'll pay for his meal this Friday when the boys go out to eat.
Hopefully it will be nice this weekend though.
Wait, hopefully I will have my part by the weekend so that I can get the 'ped back on the road and rip around gleefully.
Hmmmm....
Oh yeah, new news is that I got me a ticket to the Sufjan Stevens show. Awesome that will be, doubtless it is. I'm proper excited, even though it's like 3 months away. Oh well... I'm ready. I'm listening to Sufjan right now. Good.
And I guess I will leave it at that. I have nothing deep or profound to say, just "keep on rockin'"
Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home