Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Walking Home.

Life is brilliance.
As I walk home, I see a reflective magical green hue. It is somehow painted with an orange hue as the sun descends behind and to the right. I don't understand how green can be orange, but it's there. It is. Brilliance.
On the gravel between passing cars and flowing waters, I breathe in freshness. A small rabbit hops by, hiding from me in the tall grass down by the water. Eagles float above, and the word graceful can't convey their majesty. They seem static. This might be a painting. Brilliance.
This is a painting. I am inside it, walking around. There's no other way for orange to be where green is. The ambiant sound of cars of the freeway becomes like the ambiance of waves on the beach. The setting sun reflects of each passing vehicle in the same way it does on the waves. Brilliance.
Down the slope I traverse, towards the sea of green prairie ahead. The odd barn or farmhouse float there, like fishing boats anchored just offshore. My journey is both peaceful and enlightening. It is spiritual. Brilliance.
I think I am a bristle. I am a single hair on God's paint-brush. As I learn and grow he is dipping me in the paint. Then he moves the brush. Behind me I leave a small trail of incredible colours. I've heard tell that in heaven there will be new colors; brilliant new hues and shades and textures. I think God paints with those colors every day. I think that as I pass through the day, as I walk around I give off colors and as those colors mix with others, amazing scenerey appears on the canvas. Brilliance.
I can't quite explain it to you, and the more I try the more I will fail. All I can say is that you should find time to go for a walk. You don't need to go find 'nature', all you need is a road. Then just think about how even you walking down the road has applied paint to the canvas, and has helped beautify the painting. Do this, and then write me a comment and let me know what you see, feel, or smell.
Blessings.
Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home