Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Thursday, June 15, 2006

11 hours of work, Bright Eyes, and a conumdrum of sorts

I worked 11 hours today. Apparently we sold a heap of pressure washers, so a heap had to be made and shipped to meet the terms of the sale. I guess that's how business goes. So, I was raymond crazy today. Seriously... crazy.
I got home just after 8:00pm, having left for work at about 7:30am, making it a very long day. But the free pizza that the man bought for us, as well as the OT pay, (and a surprisingly significant amount of fun), made the day not only bearable, but oddly somewhat enjoyable.
I am listening to Bright Eyes. Sometimes it's just great. Oh Connor...
Tomorrow night I have a choice to make. I can go straight from work to a season end party for the track and field team I coach, or I can go to a graduation party for those of us who graduated from UCFV with geography degrees. So, tomorrow night I have a choice to make. No, I do not have bad grammar, I just know that I will not make the choice until tomorrow night. There's positives and negatives for going to either one, so I just will end up doing whatever I do. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Uhm, I have nothing else to write about, since I'm mostly just wasting time as it is. Oh well.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home