Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sick days...

So I went home sick yesterday at lunch. I was feeling blah. Blah-sick. I think it was probably a mixture of lowered amounts of sleep and travel sickness. Not the kind of travel sickness you get when you travel, but the kind you get when you don't travel. I guess only travellers know about this kind of travel sickness... or the other kind too I guess... I guess. Anyways, it was a splendid afternoon off, and I felt like bunk all day, and then again all day today at work (although I managed to make it through the entire endless day, and now here I am. Feeling not much better, and wanting to go to bed, but I have to go BBQ for my sister's B-day... 25 today. Happily Birthdayed, Christa.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home