Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What happens to me?

It's like I dissappear when summer starts. Actually, it's probably true. I stop updating my blog for some random reason. I can't say it's cause I have been out enjoying the sun, cause although it's been nice almost every week since I got home, three of the last 4 weekends have been cold and rainy, and so I spend my weekends indoors. This week for example: It was nice every single day, like maybe up to 25, I don't know. And I don't know, cause I work indoors all week. Then what does it do saturday morning? Windy coldy rainy. Same on Sunday morning. Well, I brave the cold on Yoong, my moped, and I accomplish all the accomplishments that need accomplishing on the weekends which are my only windows to accomplish these things, and then I spend the rest of the days inside. Oh but now that it's Sunday night and I have been inside all weekend hiding from the frigid rainy coldy windiness, guess what it's supposed to be like tomorrow again?... ok, chance of showers, but tuesday and wednesday are supposed to be nice. And chances are good that it will turn rainy again for next weekend. I have bad luck.
So it would then seem that perhaps I have been hiding somewhere else...
My only assumption can be that I have been hiding in the land of complacent daily routine with niether cares nor ambitions, just a placated, automaton-like proceedure. Wake up, go to work, get home, make lunch for next day, sleep, repeat.
The second part of my figuring is that I have been void of emotion. Wait, does that make sense? I typed it and now I am second guessing myself.... oh well. You all get it. I have no feelings. I suppose this has already been expressed by the term automaton used above, but I will go in depth here... but only by one or two sentences. I have neither worries nor ambitions; niether sadness nor happiness; niether longing nor contentment. I am blank. I wonder when this will end...
As for now, I have just finished making a splendid lunch of roast beef on plain bagel; a bit of mayo, some sriracha sauce, and cheddar cheese. I will eat it tomorrow at lunch break, before proceeding back to the monotony of picking orders for the warehouse shipments at my job. So, I will now probably try to get some sleep.
I had understood it that my friend would be sleeping at my house tonight, but as of yet I have not heard from her, and I am guessing that her phone has died and she is lost in the great metropolis of Abbotsford. Or perhaps since Abbotsford is not a great metropolis she has just found another place to stay. I do wish she was able to call me and let me know so I could stop worrying, but I'll probably just leave the door unlocked and go to bed. Whatever.
Perhaps I'll go do something other than typing now. Maybe read. Maybe not. I don't care. It doesn't make a difference, cause I still need to go to work tomorrow.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home