Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Monday, February 27, 2006

Whiner's Bio

Blistered feet from sandals that don't fit right.
Well over 100 mosquito bites.
Attacked by fire-ants on 3 seperate occasions.
Attacked by 3 leachs all at once.
Multiple chasings by rabid dogs.
Flown at by all sorts of large flying exoskeletal creatures.
Stung by a bee.
Blistered hands from shovelling.
Swollen ankle from spider bite.
Wrecked elbows from shovelling.
Cuts on feet from construction.
Road rash.
Sore back from hard mattresses.
Neck problems from high speeds and faulty aerodynamics of helmet.
All sorts of digestions issues.

You know what? I love Thailand.
I'm enjoying this place so much. And I'm already thinking about when I should come back. But whatever. I have to go now.
later.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

was it really 3 leeches?

i had two. my leg bled long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home