Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Everything Gets Cheaper

I have done it. Success. This morning I went out for Khao Tom Kai, and I found a place in Takuapa that sells it for 7 baht. Yup, 7. Seven. So, for those of you in Coldnada, that's not quite a quarter for a very satisfying breakfast. Now, let's see... 7 baht for breakfast, lunches free, supper between 20-30 baht... that's a total of 37 baht, lets say 50 cause I snack during the day, and have a drink with dinner... Uhm... ok, so we're looking at about 50 baht... $1.50 Canadian for food each day. Wow. And that's eating out every meal... take that.
Uhm, I have nothing left to say. They're welding the beams at the job site today, so there's nothing for us to do, so after a half-hearted morning of shovelling sand, we got let off, and now I will go find a coffee and then go explore Takuapa some more... maybe go to Old Takuapa again, check out the mid-day scene there.
uhm, later?

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure I need to start finding food that is that cheap! That'd be the goolest thing ever.


Furtney

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

leaving bang niang was the best thing for your wallet! you live like a khon thai now!!! I think your skin is becoming more si dam. Mine is now unbelievably si cow. my skin just sluffed off when i walked off the plane.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

that's gross jess... did you keep it?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

What do you take me for?

Of course I kept it!!!

Ok...not really, but i do wish that I still had dark skin, even if it was the old stuff kept away in a little box. Actually, i wouldn't like that. I think I would gag. I would gross myself out. Nevermind. I'm officially disgusting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home