Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pot grows wild here

I was riding my bike through the jungle yesterday on a very narrow and winding stretch or road. It was a lot of fun. All of a sudden I caught a whiff of something... "That smells like my neighbor's house!" said I to myself, (since the 2 ft. long lizard on the side of the road probably didn't understand me). Indeed, I stopped the bike and there onteh side of the road was a wild marijuana plant. A passerby (yes, this particular part of the jungle has passer-by's) noted that the plant grows all over the jungle, making southern Thailand a chioce destination for hippies from all over the globe. As for me, I got back onthe bike, and set off to see what else I could see.
Another adventure in the life of Kyle's In Thailand.
Oh yeah, then on the highway today on the way to church, I was doing about 80 kph when I hit a bug. It slammed into me right below the adams apple, and was a fair size of a bug too!... I coughed and thought it was over but then it got worse. the wind forced it right down my shirt, where it got caught inthe cavity of my chest, right below my sternum. I tried to get it out, (all the while maintaining a solid 80 kph) but I was unable to do so before the little devil stung me, right there in the cavity of my chest. I slapped it. I never saw the whites of his eyes, or the bug itself infact, so I'll never know what kind of cool looking insect attacked me this time, but rest assured, it was a small bit because he was dying while he attacked, so it's not too bad, and the bug is dead, somewhere around Ban Saek. So then, until our next adventure, (which will probably be in about an hour when I attempt to drive 30 km in the pouring Thai rain on a motosai with no rain gear) I bid you farewell.
Dear Noi-Na, you warrant a section to yourself. You fly away today to visit friends for a while. I am at your home. I will take care of your home while you are away. I will go to Calvary Chapel tonight for a concert. Ajarn Jem will be there. I will meet with him and go for coffee. All is well, never fear, how's the foot? Missing you.
Kyle.
later.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Kyle...thank you for a wee section dedicated to me. Seriously means so much! Love the code Thai names as well..."ajarn Jem"...Mua ha ha ha ha!
Enjoy the concert tonight. Enjoy life every day. I love you.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

What you gonna do wit all dat junk, all dat junk inside your trunk?
Imma gonna get get get you drunk, get you luv drunk off my hump.

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess.... remember how I'm sick of that song already?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home