Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So Long, Sriracha

I'm off. Sriracha is over. The bus leaves in about 2 hours, and I'll be on my way to Bangkok to spend the day then catch a flight to Khao Lak, where I will build houses, with 40 hour work weeks. Or so I am told. Anyways, I am hoping that I feel better before I have to build houses, but that is still two days away, so maybe I will. Uhm, I have not much to say to you right now; it's first thing in the morning and I am proper tired, from yet another night of restless sleep. Oh well. I will survive. And now I will go.
Takecare.
later.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you worn dog so sad yet? Maybe that'll help with the ill feelings. Okay, it probably won't (or won't at all) but it'll look cool!
Hope you get better so you can build some houses!

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As it just so happens, I wore Dog so Sad last night... then I threw up a ton. like, more than I've probably eaten in the last 3 days... hahaha, wow.
Dog so Sad. Hot Tshirt, but too much vomit.
Kyle.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there goes that theory...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home