Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Borening...

So bored these last few days. This morning I didn't really do anything, scept go out for breakfast. Now I sit at a computer. BORING!!!!!!
Uhm, I've been trying to 'pre-lag' myself by going to bed later and later, and waking up later and later, in hopes of reducing the effects of jet lag. Ideally I would be going to bed at about 7:00am, and waking up at 3pm, but that won't happen, so I have to settle on 4:30-12 ish-ness. I wonder if it will work? I suppose the whole flying through the night thing iwll probably mess it all up, but it's worth a shot at least.
Also... wait. That's it I have nothing else to say. I'm going home.
later.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger rochelle laura knox said...

i still check here! (usually occasionally and more often when i have papers to write...;) ) and i'm jealous you're going to thailand!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a way to catch up with you in your life
best of luck in your travels
until next time,
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home