Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bike Ride!!!!

Firstly, an addendum. My time in the Sun Run was 50:01.. I placed 3677 overall...
LAME!!! but I guess out of 50,000 people, that's not too bad. However, if I had run only 5 minutes faster, I would have placed 1500ish. That's my goal for next year. Top 1500. meh, perhaps I won't even run it next year.
Secondly, another addendum. My exam went terrible yesterday. I'm pretty sure I passed the class, but it wasn't a good exam. However, it is an OVER exam, and that means it is officially summer. I got my next week off of sears, so that means that I could have been starting my new job today, but I decided to give myself to the end of the week to relax and tidy up all the loose ends that I had been putting off unitl after school ends first. You know... stuff like paying phone bills, cleaning the house, buying groceries, etc. These will be a few busy days I guess. I'll do as much now as I can though.
Finally, yes, I tested it out today. I rode my bike from my house to my new job, just to see how long it would take if Manny bit the dust and I couldn't drive. 41 minutes, and alot of pain. I won't be biking, so Manny better keep his engine running... And now I'm at my parents house, using their computer, and probably eating there food in a minute too. Then off to start finishing everything I needed to finish before work starts. Uhm, so I guess I'll go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home