Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Monday, April 18, 2005

The title of the post goes here?

Tomorrow is my last exam of the semester. Then perhaps I'll be starting my new job shortly thereafter, or perhaps I'll be starting it in a few weeks. Mostly it all depends on Sears, and when they tell me if they can change my next-next weeks schedule so as to make room for my new job during the week. Hopefully they can cause then I can start working as soon as the day after tomorrow.
Also, hopefully they can't cause then I'll have a week off to relax before a summer of maddness. Either way, I win.
Half full, my friends. The glass is half full.
I did the Vancouver Sun Run yesterday. What fun. Kinda. I mean there was just way too many people running it for me to have a ton of fun, cause the whole first half of the race, and parts of the rest were stop and go, dodging in between people trying to pass all the obnoxious walkers who were walking 4-5 abrest. nogood.
I think I did it in a decent time though. I'll find out tomorrow what my time was. I sure felt like throwing up after the race though. Was an odd feeling. Didn't like that part so much. Also didn't like the part where I had to stand up out of bed today. Ouch.
Me leggies hurts.
But over all, there's a sense of satisfaction that comes with running 10 km without stopping or puking, and as soon as I get that sense, I'll let you know.
Probably tomorrow morning when I see my time... I hope.
Ok, so anyways, I'm taking a study break to go try out the new Thai restaurant in town. Everyone's talking about it, and "oh yeah, it's so authentic", and "oh yeah, the people are real Thai people", and "oh yeah, my friend went there and liked the food, and she went on a two week missions trip to Thailand so she knows everything..." hahaha, it makes me giggle. However, I can't laugh too hard. Everyone knows I'm in love with Thailand as well, and even though I was there for longer than two weeks (4 months), I don't know much about it either... but it's funny to hear people talk like that as long as you keep in mind that to people who have been there longer than you, you're doing the same thing.
So, enough talk, off to kin ahan thai now.
shalom.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so we went to the new Thai restaurant. I left hungry. Never buy meals to share with people when you're a slow eater. Or, like, perhaps tehre just wasn't really all that much food there. Also, it was tasty, but there's a place in Vancouver that does Thai food much more to my liking. I'll not be frequenting this place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home