Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Friday, January 06, 2006

I can't believe this thing is still up and running!

Wow. I almost forgot my password on this thing. Can't believe it's still here. So yeah, I guess I'll revive it for my trip to Thailand, since I'm going again. I'll be leaving in... what, 12 days maybe? I don't know. Soon anyways.
So yeah, let me know if you people are still out there, or perhaps if you're not, no worries, I'll still write on here. My mom will check, and other than that I'll just write to amuse myself I guess.
Uhm, do take care for the time being, I'll fill you all in later as to the ongoings of my somewhat less hectic life.
later.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Derek W said...

I'll be reading this. I like Thialand. I ate thialand food once, and it was good.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read it before but I will be now! You know I want to see tons of pics while you're away. Tons. Seriously...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home