Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Friday, January 13, 2006

5 days till blast off...

GUYS!!!!!!!
I have been told by a friend that once I return to Thailand, it'll feel just like home. I tried to believe that, but then I just got really nervous about what it would actually be like. But I just read a blog from my friend Jessica (her blog) who has arrived safe and sound in Thailand, and she mentioned that as soon as she got there it just felt like home, and so I think I'm feeling a bit better about it. I wish I had more exciting things to tell you, but there's nothing much going on right now, I'm just kinda sitting on my butt, watching the days pass until I leave, and hanging out with friends as much as possible.
I guess the fact that these posts are so boring will just make my posts from Thailand that much more interesting.
So hey, leave me a comment and say hi.
So take care.
later.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Artisan Home said...

KYLE! I thought I'd take that tissue you wrote on and check out your next Thailand blog! Fun. Cool to see you last Sunday at your church and eat yummy messy spaghetti! Anyways, you said on your blog to leave a comment so I am. Check out my website (if you want) www.jenniferloewen.com. It has a blog link too. Have fun in Thailand! Send me a postcard. I like to collect those. Cheers... Jen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home