Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mai Sabai

yeah, that's right, I'm not doing so good. Ate some bad meat I think, and my gut is paying. Couldn't sleep last night, so that sucked, but hey, I went and bought 'Dog So Sad', so that's good news! It's pretty small though, so if it shrinks at all, it won't fit, so that's bad news again. But I'm going to play chess with Moto-Sai guys today again, so that's proper shiney.
Plus, in town I think I'll get a peppermint tea if I can, and it'll make me feel all good.
So perhaps I'll be off then, to see what I can do about that tea.
later.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

kyle...sad to hear that you are sick. that always sucks!!! but peppermint tea and chess sounds good. my moto-sai is pretty stinking awesome and all the thai guys keep telling me how cool it is...they always want to borrow it! So, even though i thought it was lame initially, apparently i'm the coolest kid on the block! Soon you will be too!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jaclyn_Rose said...

What is dog so sad??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home