Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Of Burma, Food, and... more food.

Ok, so it's a good thing that thai food is so healthy, cause I am up to an average of 4 large meals a day, all of them meat and veggies and rice. Thailand is all about the food. So good... so much... so full... but then 1 hour later, so hungry again cause the food is so amazing that I smell it and want it.
Went to Burma today. Hectic. Did a visa run... Don't know what else to say. I guess I could tell you about my trip, but maybe I should save some stories for my arrival in Canada... Needless to say it was an adventure, and it was fun. And I'm back home safe and sound, so it was good.
However, the border run also brought to my attention that my trip is more than half over. This fact is more than somewhat disconcerting...
I will go now please.
later.

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first comment this trip. Glad your run went OK.........meaning "with adventure". See you in 25 days. Mom

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

you only have 25 days left? that's a slightly sickening feeling huh? I know full well what that feels like, and am now on the other side of it...like I never went to Thailand at all. I haven't even been home a week yet!
Still only eating rice, meat and veggies though. Can't really bring myself to digest anything else...can't really even bring myself to put it in my mouth.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

MOM!!!!!!!! 25 days... I didn't want to quantify... didn't want to think in terms of numbers, cause numbers can be counted down, and saying 'more than half over' leaves it open... like, it's an undertermined quantity, and therefore might not become less. Now that you have made it a number, it will become less, and this saddens me. Oh well, see you soon I guess.
Your son, Kyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home