Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Saturday, March 11, 2006

One final word from Thailand...

Yeah, I guess this is it. I probably won't bother to take time to post again before I come home. Not cause I'm lazy, just cause I come home so soon, and probably won't have time before then. Sad to say, I'm not ready to go home. I guess this was inevitable and we all saw it coming. Whatever, it happens like that sometimes. My only consolation comes from knowing I will return here soon. Dunno how soon, don't really care, as long as it's soon and not longer.
Uhm, yeah, I am thinking about staying in a hotel tonight as I haven't slept in the last two nights. Perhaps a good sleep is in order. But on the other hand, I don't have a lot of money, so maybe not. Whatever, that will sort itself out.
Soon I will be going to Bang Saen to attend the church of some friends, those being Ricky and Karen Sanchez, and perhaps see some people from MEI there as well. I read the list, and I think some of the kids I coach are on the MEI missions trip team that will be in Bang Saen, so they will be cool to see and visit with.
Uhm... not much else to say. Perhaps I'll go get some food now before getting on a bus or song-taew or whatever mode of transportation I choose to get me to Bang Saen. This place rules... wherever you wanna go, you just go, get on a bus or song taew or motosai or tuk tuk or taxi or train or even plane cause domestic flights are cheap like borscht... yeah. Uhm, anyways, I'm off.
See you in Canada.
later.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

When do you come back? What day do you fly? I totally understand your unreadiness to return. I cried for my last three days in Bangkok. I hope you don't do the same.
But, another consolation is you will see your little Thai/Canadian (thainadian?) friend in April (that's only one month away). I look forward to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home