Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The bus driver has a death-wish... for us all...

I made it though.
I'm back home in Sriracha, here to sit and think and consider my time down south. It was a little bit rough (the ride home), but I made it, and I guess I'm up to 32 hours of no sleep. Rock'n'roll. I'mma go get a coffee from 'EA Sriracha', and then gremm-out with some motosai taxi guys, maybe 'len' a bit of chess... take them to town.
So yeah, until my next post, do take care... more than I did on that bus ride... and I'll see you in an ever decreasing amount of time.
Kyle.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I do hope that I get to hear this story about the bus ride of death. I'm incredibly glad that you are ok though. Journeys in Thailand certainly can be sketchy at the best of times. Enjoy what time you have left friend...soak it in, relax, reflect, and learn about the beautiful people around you.
You're Lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home