Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Farewell to Mio, Greetings to Wave

Well, I had to give up Mio the Wonder-Bike, but it's ok cause Wave, Mio's replacement is much bigger, more powerful, and has gears for me to shift and so it's a lot more fun to drive. Uhm, besides that, we put a roof on the house today. Don't have walls or doors or anything else (not actually completely finished shovelling sand either, but to tell the truth, I'm keeping my mouth shut about that. I'm a little over the whole shovelling sand thing.
I have 3 days left in Pru Teaw, and then I'm off to Sriracha, and from there I dunno. Originally I was gonna go to Chiang Mai, and I might still do that, but maybe I'll stay in Sriracha, and save myself a painful and expensive long train ride, or maybe I'll go to Cambodia if Joel wants to take me along. That would be cool. Basically, I won't know until I arrive in Sriracha what will happen, so maybe expect an update on Monday... or maybe not.
Uhm, so yeah, not much else to say.
I'm tired, hot, and stink like roofing tiles and sand, so I think I'll go home and have a freezing cold shower.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home