Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Friday, March 10, 2006

Obligatory post

Hey. Not much to say. I have spent the week in Sriracha. Haven't really done anything, but haven't at all been bored. Wierd. I've just been chilling. It's kinda great. I go out for coffee in the morning and I write or read, then I go for a walk, then I write and read more, or visit with Thai people I meet, and then eat, then more of the same in the afternoon, then eat again, then in the evenings maybe go to the night market or just hang out with friends. It's a pretty great thing. Uhm, so I have no great story to tell, 'scept maybe last night I was reminded that if I'm walking out of the city at night I need to carry a rock for angry stray dogs that want to eat me for supper. I didn't have a rock, but an old lady near-by did, and she came to my rescue with a strike to the ribcage of the poor hungry beast. So there I was, on a dark overgrown section of street out of the city of Sriracha being saved from hungry dogs by an elderly Thai woman. I continued walking to my friends place, and on the way back was sure to take a different route, and carry a nice sized throwing rock. I'm bite free, and still kicking, (kicking dogs, that is...).
Uhm...
later.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Kyle...

I hope you are doing well. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Things are...alright...i'm facing many a struggle at the moment, and working through lots of "details"...
chan rack khun ka...lots.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Khap khun MAK krap, khon ting-tong, lek pu-ying su-ay, lek sii khao khon thai nai Canada (nao mak-mak!!!). OK, saem-saem, krap.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

KHAO JAI!!!!! Chai...Canada nao mak mah. You'll be alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home