Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Little Mosquito that Could

ยุง is full of surprises.
I got off work the other day and was driving through the parking lot on my way to the exit. As I drove by the main door, a bunch of the guys started laughing and pointing at me on my moped. I smiled and waved, and they started yelling "Hey, do a catwalk!!!"
I laughed and was like, "I can't!!! I only have 2 horsepower!!"
"Try anyways!" came the return with a hint of mockery.
"Ok, check out what happens when I floor it," I said, and I floored it giving it a slight tug upwards on the handlebars.
Then, the most amazing thing happened. My front end softly lifted off the ground as I accelerated and I pulled a 12-15 foot long catwalk. I couldn't believe it. Apparently I own the raddest moped in town.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home