Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Monday, July 03, 2006

It might just come out on top

I have likely had what will be the funnest weekend of the summer. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna try to outdo it, but even if I can't, I'm satisfied with this weekend should it come out on top.
Here's some of the highlights:
- Swimming until midnight
- Campfires shooting out flames in all directions
- Going to bed in the tent at 3am-ish
- Going for a walk at 4am
- Almost going swimming at 4am but then realizing my towel was still soaking wet from midnightand that it's a bit cold for such nonsense
- Swimming at 7am (it warmed up a bit)
- Not going to work on Monday
- Laughing
- Swimming at 9-12
- Waffle making competitions
- Sinking golf balls
- Getting attacked by a dog
- Listening to way too much good music
- More swimming
- etc.
Well, uhm, it's over, and I'm at home and exhasted. I'll make a sandwich for tomorrows lunch and go to sleep.
lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home