Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Return of the King

I'm back. In so many ways...
I had my intranest disconnected for the last few weeks, or maybe a month, I can't figure how long... but now it's back up. It's still kinda sketchy, but maybe it's gonna be ok. It seems to work fine right now.
Also, I'm back from Kelowna... another great trip to K-town, complete with swimming in the lake, frisbee wars, late night loud laughter, and tubing down a river. No, not the lame canal... a river with real rapids... like one was almost a foot high. Scary... I stayed at Andrea Fleming's sister's house. What a great fun group of people was there there there. I wil be there again in a few weeks, so I'm looking forward to that.
Also, I'm going to be returning to my former kingdom soon... like Dan and I were the co-kings of UCFV, and as soon as Casey's on Campus re-opens we will once again sit on our thursday night thrones at the pub. We rule.
And so I have nothing else to say for now. I will add that my 'GF' is coming over. I add this strictly for the sake of derek furtney. Chapleos is not pronounced Kapleos.
I gotta go.
peace.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Furtney said...

Capleo's

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jaclyn_Rose said...

Kyle, you have a GF? Who who? Hehe

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

blah blah blah blah blah....the GF is cool...just wanted to comment, but have nothing to comment on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home