Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Greatest occurence yet...

So, I had an hour to kill this morning, and I decided to go for a ride on Yoong. I figured that if I drove for an hour, it'd only cost me 25 cents or so... But anyways, on the ride, the greatest thing ever happened. I buzzed around this corner only to see two police officers standing beside the road with a radar gun. As I got closer I saw the one officer wave the other officer over and point at the gun. Then they were laughing. Yeah, I had that bad boy up to about 48 kph, so I reckon they were pretty amused. They nodded in my direction and chuckled as I passed, and I rode on.
peace.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Furtney said...

Yer pretty

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

yoong brings joy everywhere he goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home