Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Saturday, January 20, 2007

OK, I seriously need to admit that I'm not a blogger.

I don't blog.
That's right, I just don't.
Go ahead and look at the date of my last post. Go for it... I dare you.
November 20th, 2006.
Uhm, it's not just blogging though... I don't do any sort of journaling or diarizing or any other sort of narrarative of my life, either the inside or the outside.
So, I'll fill you in as best as I can for the last little bit.
I'm a CBC student now again.
I'm taking intercultural studies... a fancy-pants word for missions.
I'm still dating Andrea and things there are great.
I'm still at Vintage 242 Church, and things there are great. We're trying to purchase the old post office in downtown abbotsford, but it's gonna be a miracle if we get it, and then heaps of hard work and pain after we do. I'm excited.
I dreamt last night about fixing my moped, and I think I might do that next weekend. The weather is getting nice.
Derek Furtney is the snow-locust.
I am now officially a snow-boarder. I got given a board and I went and bought bindings and boots and have been boarding twice. I'm good. I'm hurt right now, but I'm mostly good still... relativity my friends, it's all relative.
I did a jump and landed on my butt. It hurts to sit in class.
I also fell off the chair lift and entered into a strange and somewhat anomolous roll, where I was rolling over on my side so slow... then my back... then my board stopped rolling cause it got wedged in the snow. I thought I was ok, but since I wasn't strapped in right (this whole fiaso took place on the dismount from the chairlift), I only had one foot in the bindings and when the board stopped I tried to stop my body too, but in a moment of pure Newtonian imbecility I watched as my body continued it's lethargic roll and I proceeded to make another 3/4 rotation with uniform motion over the temporal period of no less than 30 seconds. How is it that I didn't stop? I don't know. I just didn't. Then I realized that only 3/4 of me was making this 3/4 rotation, and the remaining 1/4 was strapped into the board. All this culminated with my vociferation of the words; "My knee is ouchey!!"
So...
Uhm, now you know the whole story. No flips, just rolls and ouchies.
Kylo?

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time for an update!! I check this everyday at work during my "down time". It's been disappointing lately...
Christa

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jaclyn_Rose said...

Hahaha - Kyle that was hilarious - do it more often (write on the blog that is, not fall off the chair lift)

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home