Click for Abbotsford, British Columbia Forecast

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sheesh...

I'm even getting flak from my own sister.
Apparently I have a heap of loyal readers, some of whom check this blog every day, and I never update.
In the words of my sister "It's been disappointing lately..."
Sorry guys.
I would fill you in on my boring day, but I need to go eat and then continue reading so I can write a paper or something.
Oh! Today Andrea and I (notice my A+ grammar) went on a restaurant adventure. We found one of those small 'hole-in-the-wall' Asian eateries and walked in for our lunch. It was great. We have now vowed to try that more often. Andrea said, "We'll have to try every small independent restaurant in Abby,"... and my retort, "all three?"
This is a town of box stores and franchises... but there's some pretty good family run businesses out there that would be good to you if you'd just go there instead of wal-mart or earls.
That's my two bits...
out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home